- SR will help you discover and begin to place greater value on the relationship development process in general--especially between guys and gals.
- It will help you recognize how friendship and relationship development and maintenance is an acquired skill--a skill you can get really good at!
- It will help you place a high priority on time-tested values like personal integrity, fidelity, honesty/truth-telling, trustworthiness and dependability/reliability, etc. And the SR environment offers a marvelous place to learn and to practice these.
- It will support you and teach you how to develop some really good male-female communication and collaboration skills.
- It will help you clarify some "mysteries" often associated with male-female relationships through your own real-time, dynamic experiences that include cooperative problem-solving.
- It will help you build on and grow your innate, home-based character qualities and it will reward your appreciation for these qualities.
- SR will reward and excite you with a sense of pride in shared guy-gal successes and cooperative accomplishments.
- SR will help you develop greater appreciation and respect for the insight and the constructive input you can receive from other people--like parents, peers, and other genuinely interested adults.
- It will help you discover "Why?" and it will grow your "Want to" when it comes to placing a high priority on the value and the role of interpersonal accountability in guy-gal friendships and relationships.
- SR will help you to better know and understand yourself.
There is a lot more that can be listed...but that would probably be b-o-r-i-n-g! You and your date--your SR teammate--are always the direct beneficiaries of your SR process. And oh, there is one thing that is not chronically present with SR Dating: CONFUSION!
So, have fun, be safe, and be smart!