Here are seven questions Smarter Romance will answer for you. If you're looking for a committed relationship, these are the questions you should be thinking about and the ones your dating experiences should be progressively answering for you. It's not too early and just about never too late to start your Smarter Romance adventure:
- What are you doing or what have you already done to assure yourself you will have a durable and satisfying marital experience? (Be specific!)
- How are you preparing yourself right now to find the "right" partner for you? (Be specific!)
- What do you expect your partner will have done to help assure a durable and satisfying marital relationship with you? (Be specific!)
- What do you believe are the key factors a person must consider when it comes to preparing oneself for a marriage relationship that promises durability and satisfaction? (Please be as specific as you can.)
- What level of competency must be established around these key factors to realistically assure you that your relationship will be durable and satisfying? (Be specific!)
- How are you going to know--unquestionably--that you and your partner share these competencies? (Be specific!)
- How can you practice your marital "crash landing" skills before you get married to insure your confidence in your relationship's survival when things get really tough? (Again, be specific. Can you offer some examples?)
For your information, not one of these questions can be correctly answered with a response like, "We'll live together before we get married." Why? Because it doesn't work. (Click here.)
Let me know what you think about this. Leave your comments, below, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Believe me, if you're looking for a satisfying, committed, long-term relationship--one your children will thrive in and your friends will envy--Smarter Romance dating is what you want today!
Have fun, be safe, and be smart!